Search Engine Marketing (SEO) Audit
- Do you get regular phone calls and estimate requests from your business website?
- Does your website receive a steady volume of new visitors every month?
If not, your business is possibly losing thousands, tens of thousands or hundred thousands of $s a month by not reaping the yields of a professional Search Engine Marketing program. By having a Search Engine Marketing (SEO) Audit in conjunction with your website, you will learn how your website can be made into a powerful lead generation machine.
People are constantly searching on the Internet looking for various information for various reasons
They look up vendors and service providers. They compare prices and look for service and product reviews. They seek solutions for their personal problem or for a business project.
In any case, potential customers are ready to engage with you.
Have the Exquison Marketing team audit your website to turbo-charge your lagging sales.
Search Engine Audit is an essential first step in order to have a successful search marketing program for your business.
Our ultimate concern is always your bottom line. Does your website generate the maximum level of business for you?
The first step is to scrutinize your website at two levels. We check how your website is working with the search engines, and whether or not it is getting an appropriate level of traffic and new visitors.
At the next level, we analyse whether your website is efficiently converting your visitors to take action: make a telephone call, send you an estimate request or buy your product or service.
We will analyse all the crucial performance factors of your website:
- Linking popularity of your vs. your competitors’ website
- Search engine visibility of your website
- Your competitors’ search engine performance
- Potential traffic volume
- Strategic keyword assessment
- Call-to-action presentation
- Visitor segmentation and appeal
- Usability and user friendliness
- Search engine compliance of coding